Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kitty Kitty Kitty Is A Boy!

And I thought the new little kitten that came to our house was pregnant. But I guess it is just fat in the belly or it was baby fat. Bootsy is still gone and this little tom-cat is just like him: it likes to roam all night, and sometimes stays gone for a couple days before coming back home. It is very lovable and when I lay down, it likes to rub and push back and forth with its paws on my neck veins. It feels pretty good except those sharp claws scrape even when retracted, but it doesn't leave any marks.

6 comments:

Nessa said...

Adorable. Another tom.

Happy 4th of July.

Doug The Una said...

This is getting a little Kafka-y. Hope you had a good fourth.

Unknown said...

All of my male cats have had floppy bellies. I used to tease P.E. that he looked like he was going to have kittens.
The word verification is "fiende."

Anonymous said...

Great photo...since I don't much care for cats I wouldn't let it sleep with me LOL

Anonymous said...

:)

Jamie Dawn said...

I hope Bootsy is okay. This boy kitty just had some belly fat, I guess. It happens to the best of us... males and females alike.

:-)